Friday, May 09, 2008

1 week ago...

OK. I think I am nostalgic, sentimental etc to a fault. I have this habit of constantly thinking ok, what was I doing X days ago, X weeks ago, X months ago, X years ago. Exactly on this date. Then I find myself wandering back to whatever it is I was doing.

But fault or not fault...I nostalgically look back upon a week ago. And I was at this very spot, looking at this sight.



After paying shitloads for a wonderful spa experience, I think this is my favourite part: on a hot day, going for a cold dip. Definitely didnt harm my fertility ahem.


The landing platform. Good to take a dive off of. Reminds me of the jetty at Cairns, where I saw a large sea turtle.



Ahh...come, it's the weekend now. Time to go off work and... make more memories!


[Hello again, it's you and me...- Bon Jovi, Make a memory]



No comments: