Wednesday, October 25, 2006

An adventure down South

The Great Escape

OK...

Here I am all settled down, ready to spew forth whatever I have accummulated in my little bird brain throughout my little solo escapade and sojourn down South...for a much needed bout of away time.

Work was going crazy...things were piling up THIS high *indicates with a broom to a spot roughly somewhere 10 feet above my head* .. so much expectations, pressure, work, demands, blah, blah, blah, the hols were soo timely couldnt have come at a better time. Towards the hols I was practically slowing down at work, literally, not doing much, just whiling away time and racing home. Anyway, so then the hols were here, and I made the trip down South. Its prolly the 10th time I've done so this year but it never loses the lustre.

(wow cool suddenly how come I have so many different fonts to play with? shall experiment..)


So anyway, the wonderful thing is, since I signed up for the Fitness First account back at The Curve (thats KL to you non KLites, you inferior beings) on a global passport basis (which was ridiculously cheap when coupled with the corporate rate that was enabled by me being an employee of *so-called-big-firm*, I headed straight for the gym at Paragon. So simple, easy and fast...ahh... the joys..so anyway there I was happily checking out their facilities, taking a shower et al, and there were some things I noticed.

UNFORTUNATELY I was not allowed to take photos in the male changing rooms DUH (and sorry to disappoint u jo) .. or I could back up what I am about to say with pics.

Comparison of The Curve FF and Paragon FF

  1. Shampoo et al is more diluted at Paragon than @ The Curve.
  2. At Paragon, the shower cubicle locks are measured EXACTLY to the mm. The part which actually locks in place, is not A SINGLE MM more than required. wow...to save cost I presume...in the course of my work I have come to realize that when you produce en masse, even ONE mm in the course of things can add up to a lot of dough. The Curve's locks are generously lengthed..this makes no difference to the lockability but it does probably cost more. Ahh..the S'pore way vs the M'sian way.
  3. Paragon provides towels! The Curve does not.
  4. The Curve has more toilet cubicles, is bigger, more luxurious and spacious and does not have that damp sweaty smell compared to Paragon.
  5. There are more wellbuilt and well sculpted guys at Paragon FF (hey goons..drop dead. dammit..how do you do it man) compared to the one at The Curve, which is chock full of guys with big arms and big bellies.
  6. The chicks at Paragon FF are just..drop..dead..how to concentrate here!? For a normal hot blooded young male like me.. its like..a hot ass everywhere. I TRY to be civilized and not look and not oggle, I hope no1 thought otherwise. It would be unnerving to be perved at I guess. But to be fair, the girls at The Curve FF were not bad too..just that in general, girls in Singapore dress and look better..are fitter.
  7. More drinks, more leisure area at The Curve.
  8. Theres this Personal Trainer here called Chris Cheng. This guy appeared on the cover of Men's Health. OK, man, not to be gross or what, but I would give my third testicle to be able to look like him man. Aish..

OK enough pseudo gay behaviour.

Last night, I accompanied my friend to search for a room to rent. Dude just moved here to work. Anyway so there we were...we met this dodgy looking guy..and we went up to his place. This place was in People's Park. We went to the 30th floor. OK the view was great. Really great. But his unit was like this:

- 1 room - shared by a family.

- 1 room - a female student

- 1 room - 2 girls

- 1 room - himself.

Whilst we were checking out his room (which would be rented to my friend) I heard a small shuffling sound behind me. I slowly inconspicuously turned my head a fraction and out of the corner of my eye I see the room behind me the door is slightly ajar and inside is like, a red light, prolly caused by a red lamp, I don't know, but as my eyeballs slowly travel down that gap b/w the door and the frame, I see a little girl with long hair standing there watching us with furtive eyes. She suddenly looked up, saw me, and slammed the door shut. O..K...so I turn back to the room and the guy is saying to my friend "..yah I live alone.. all alone, no worries.." then I saw in the corner of the room got bra, got female clothing, and from where I stood, I could see under the bed, which had like a few pairs of super high heels. Then the kicker..the guy goes on to say "..and don't worry, you literally have the toilet all to yourself..that family there never uses it, and those other 3 girls, they only come out @ night, you won't see them during the day..their work they only come out @ night.." then he gives my friend a knowing smile.

OK. Then later on downstairs eating dinner we looked at each other. What the heck? Now would you take up a place like that? AND for $SGD550/month! crazy...as we talked some more, this stunning white long pair of legs stopped next to our table. I stopped stuffing my face and looked down. I saw a high pair of heels. My eyes slowly travelled up..nice calves..smooth..small knees...nice thighs...friggin short skirt..nice waist...hmm..not very well endowed..white face...blonde hair..curly hair..WAIT...something wrong with face..eyes travel down again..white face..red lips.. big eye -

..

..

..

$#%$#^%^ HOLY #@$@# ITS A GUY!!! a transexual transvesvite shemale!

Suddenly the lady (lets be kind here) walked off to some other shop, amidst hordes of lecherous eyes, disapproving looks, curious gazes and leaving scores of men puking blood.

Me included.

I was saying to my friend, DONT STOP ME, DONT HOLD MY ARMS, IM GONNA GRAB A PARANG NOW...

actually i dont mind gay people, really, and im even ok with transexuals. but if, THOUGHT NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, even though its entirely because of my own stupid pervertness, if i happen to ogle at one of em BEFORE knowing the truth, i get very edgy, somehow. don't know how to describe.

well thats that, serves me right for perving.

I remember in thailand...long lines of dirty middle aged men lined up to squeeze Thai transvesvites' tits for a measly buck or two. gosh if thats not desperate and degrading I don't know what is. have some dignity!

ok man this has been a long past I shall stop here and continue again next time, with more pictures..

ciao baby hastalavista..and tonights dinner..am meeting up with an old, long lost friend...will prolly go n try NYDC mud pie based on a certain friend's recommendation..(yup ruki, however u spell it, this BETTER be good).

keep u updated!

No comments: