Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Overheard at the gym...

Overheard at the gym...

Last week I joined a gym.
My lower back has been killing me  ...too much basketball in my younger days, without the proper
accompanying stretches/warmups/cooldowns/keepfit...so I really need to go and work out my lower back
and strengthen it.. and recently had a craving to sit in a sauna.. so I went around scouting out the gyms right?
Just to check out what packages they had. Wow...these people are so aggressive in trying to pull in members.
Its like sales.. so hardsell.
Anyway..I got reminded again why these commercial gyms can be quite a turn off...lots of people going there to
see and be seen..I chose the one just round the corner from my house, FF @ The Curve. Fortunately not
EVERYONE was like that...anyway something interesting happened last night while I was there...
----
overheard:

*buffed up whitish skin color guy sweating n gruntingtalking to his workout companion* wah... i feeling sick
these fewmonths alwiz la...dunno why...since i join gym hoh, damn easy to sickloh...3 times alredi u know..
*grunt* i sick..


his companion: wah really ah...aiya...u dun fuck so much la.. hahaha

grunty: no loh...my gf nowdays damn busy lar... no time for me ok...

hiscompanion: she seeing someone else la soh hai hahaha.. how long nosex...eh i heard hoh if u alwiz train
and u dunt eat properly, u willeasier become sick.. coz when work out all ur body vitamins n nutrientsgo
to the muscles mah...hahaha...maybe thats y la u cannot perform sogf abandon u..haha soh hai la...


grunty: *oof*..really ah..shit man...fuck u la...


- - - - -

whoa !!!

dont know what to make of this!

No comments: