Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fly me...

Currently Listening
Fly Me to the Moon
see related

Fly me to the moon...

A new start, devoid of any links to my previous (unsubstantial, insignificant & inconsequential) blogs.

Don't you just love new starts? There is something to be said for having a fresh, new, clean sheet of paper. Its your canvas, totally yours, free for you to write/draw/vandalize on, do whatever you like. I have a preoccupation with these things. A new diary...a new notebook...ever since I was young-ER I've had this incessant urge that compels me to constantly be on the lookout for new notebooks, diaries etc...and then meticulously recording my contact details, friends contact details etc...problem is I never get beyond the first few pages/entries...I have now collected many many diaries n notebooks, those telephone notebooks, etc, all populated with the same stuff, and none with more than a few pages occupied. Talk about environmental protection...gotta get a handle on this.

And now... a brand new blog...for a compendium of randomly incessant ramblings which I hope will do me some therapeutic good and in the course of writing down my thoughts, perhaps allow me to find some structure and er psychopatic as this may sound, provide an outlet for some seriously out-of-place emotions.

OK now, lets not get too emo. Never a good sign.

Not sure what I am actually trying to achieve (if anything) with this blog...I've always loved reading, and I suppose this might have led to a natural progression to writing. Perhaps in a later post I shall stick on some of the tacky stuff 15/16 year old schoolboys write. =) Writing has always been a channel for me to vent the various emos creating chaos n confusion by running around endlessly within me, causing havoc to my ability to function as what society deems I should do.

(I detect serious grammatical errors which I do not care to correct, so..just live with it all you purists out there.)

It's getting late..5am already...and I have to be in at work by 8am..guess this shall do for the all important introductory post..goodnight sleep tight and let not the bedbugs bite!

Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, in other words
I love ... you

No comments: