Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Oh joy, oh glory!

Oh joy oh glory!

[ Listening to - Frank Sinatra - As Time Goes By (Casablanca) ]
You must remember this
A kiss is still a kiss...
A sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things.....as time goes by

Ah...beeyooteeful song..nothing beats beautiful songs/beautiful people/beautiful movies/beautiful stories/beautiful places. .. [satisfied smile..dreamily ]
- - - - -

OK...with THIS entry.. I here by start stealing some favourite phrases of my friend...you know who you are..*wink*...dont shai shai...haha...i see u smiling..yes keep it up..u look prettiest when u smile..

ok enough acknowledgements. thats the requisite ego pampering u gotta do when ur stealing phrases. =)

i WAS happy! today work sucked big time (as usual of late) not due to the work itself or the people or wat, but the workload, the incessant responsibility, the way how everything seems to start/stop with me, the way people keep throwing out tasks but no one says specifically explicitly *I* will be doing it but its like...unspoken, tacit understanding. oh well. anyway so i decided in my own little way, for the 2nd day running, to leave early, much earlier, as my own little way of rebelling. in my workplace...thats tantamount to career suicide but hey u know wat, at this juncture, with regards to what i am doing for them, they probably need me more than i need them.

wat a big ego.

anyway so i left early, like EARLYYY, ard 4 30, which is a good few hours b4 my typical shut-down-pack up-hibernate-til-tomorrow routine..and when i got home i was feeling fantabulous, like i had the whole night ahead of me, a blank canvas of time for me to paint n populate with whatever activities that made ME happy, totally at my whim n fancy.

then i felt sleepy. as usual. coz work takes such a mental toll on me.

so i decided to take a LIL nap...

3.5 hrs later, i wake up, its 8 40pm and i frantically think 'where has the time gone!?' and i feel the need to get UP IMMEDIATELY n cram as much as poss in the remaining few hrs of ME time i have b4 i have to do 'the sensible thing' i.e. sleep again..

haih ho hum...sweet non mystery of life.. excuse me now while i go and, to quote joel, ("alex. u gotta seize SMD by the horns..u gotta go grab it...cant jus lie back and hope u can pick it up in ur own time..") grab wat remains of the night by the horns.

peaceout tata alligata

No comments: