Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Male Chaunvinist Pig

I have recently been labelled as a:

1) slight control freak
2) egotistical Chinaman
3) MCP.

WTF?!

I do not think I am a control freak. I suggest things. I don't INSIST or COMMAND things. I don't have that right. I feel wronged!

I am not an egotistical Chinaman who is old fashioned. Those types are the kind who believe women are incapable hence their opinions don't matter etc etc. I'm totally opposite. I value the opinions of the women in my life very much. I think women are v capable. Heck, I was raised by my mum since I was 5.

I am not an MCP. I merely think that it is only right and gentlemanly for the guy to drive the girl around, to at least offer or insist to pay for meals out, things like that.

I do go Dutch. I don't mind being driven by a girl but I feel that is a bit like taking advantage of them and its not v nice. I do not endeavour to justify myself or defend my actions because I see a lack of necessity for it.

But I have seen MCPs, ctrl freaks, and ego people (either too much or too little) and I do not think I am so.

No comments: