Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Malteasers

Ahh...

Sitting here blogging away, listening to Renee Olstead, while eating Malteasers, and next to me a cup of warm Milo, and a plate of crackers to dip it in the Milo, til it is slightly softish...

Oh joy!

Speaking of Malteasers..I remember I used to like v much those ads they used to show in Melb, of those 2 girls eating Malteasers and playing around...such carefreeness.

What a wonderful way to start the morning..! Reminds me of breakfasts at 2N10 College Scquare, with yogurt, banana milkshake and avocados, followed by long walks down Drummond Strt, oggling at houses, giggling at people, cooing over cute dogs, running from scary-ish houses, gawking at bearded Jews exiting from synagogues (rude, rude)...everything was nice and funny..we'd play blindfold 1 party and then the other party leads...required absolute trust. Fun.

How about big breakfasts after morning lectures? You know, where lecture goes from 8-9, then the next one is like 2pm..and after9am lecture its a GLORIOUS morn so I grab my free copy of the Herald Sun from Union House and head towards .. towards... I forgot the name of the street..oh but wait..there's another near the old FSC (Trinity Coll) with its creaky floorboards. So there I go, happily munching my big breakfasts with tomatoes, ham, bacon, sausages, eggs, toast, juice, while reading my HS and silently cursing Andrew Bolt.

Unfortunately, it IS a Weds morning..a working day...and I'm sitting at my desk. Downloading various reports. Well! Work beckons now. Instead of coming in sour and unhappy...shall change paradigms today and be all bouncy and happy and enthusiastic n raring to go.

C'mon VMI! Cmon export customers! Ain't scared of y'all.

No comments: