Monday, September 10, 2007

The perfect Sunday

God says we should not hanker after material things. But I oh so wish I had enough money to happily spend my Sunday afternoons at home re-reading the entire collection of Calvin and Hobbes and TinTin.

My perfect Sunday would start off like this: wake up, open eyes, turn head, see girlfriend. Give her a big hug, lie in bed dilly dally a bit, with her, get up, play music, while we both freshen up and clean up. Get dressed hop in car with the girlfriend, drive out to some old style coffee shop for fresh half boiled eggs (2 please) and steamed (with kaya and butter please) white bread, then drive back, and laze in the room with air cond and not too dark, frolic a lil bit, and then while she reads something and I am reading comics to my heart’s content, take a nap, wake up, go for basketball, come back, have dinner with her, and we’d spend the evening either kicking back in the room in a comfortable state watching a dvd before finally getting in some cuddles and hugs and then last thing I see before I fall asleep is her.

Bliss! Heaven!

No comments: