Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Childrening

The worst thing is feeling guilty over one’s treatment of one’s mum. Sometimes I just wish my mum would stop inadvertently, unintentionally, annoying the hell out of me.

I know she means well. I know she cares. But why can’t she obey certain instructions I have, instead of just bulldozing her way through?

I want to, and try to be a good son, but I always end up having that strong guilty feeling. It really sucks.

When you have just 1 parent, it puts so much stress and pressure additionally on you. For instance, when you are married, she will have to stay with you. What if your spouse also has just 1 parent?

And how do you control your temper when she does not act rationally or sensibly, or does not take care of her health?

They say parenting is a tough job. I agree. But so is being children.

No comments: