Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Early morning

It's early morning, 8.05am, and I am off to work!

Must be full of zest for life.

Got up at 6 plus to send off the sister, felt melancholic, buried myself in various blog posts, exercised a bit (modestly, in the room) and now I am off to work.

Although it IS a bit of a zinger that my right thumb is barely functional as a result of a severe hit y'day while playing ball. Now, I've always been known to be one tough ass nut, but this was really painful. A re-summonning of an old injury.

I hate being hit. On the bright side (today everything must be viewed from the bright side) I accept that as a result of being so fast, so skilled, and so accurate, that this is what my opponents need to resort to do in order to contain me. *smug grin*

No comments: