Sunday, February 25, 2007

All together again...almost..

For the first time in a very long time, I can't remember when the last time was, I have more
than 1 other sibling here in KL with me simultaneously.

Its a great feeling. Its also weird. We are all grown up now. Anyway sisters being sisters, and me being the (as usual) thorn among the roses, I'm left out but im happy to just tag along and smile
at their animated conversation.

Its also with some sadness I register some signs of auntieness in my eldest sister now that she has had a baby, who is absolutely adorable, I swear, with no hint of bias (proof).

Anyway so we went to the airport to pick up my mum who was arriving from Perth after returning from the youngest sister's graduation. That sister remained in Perth to do her postgrad.

So I happily chaffeured everyone around last night and when we saw my Mum, it was a slightly emotional moment
as it has literally been years since we have been this complete. 




Funny how we'd bicker back then, and how we are like so chum chum now. I tried not to allow them to drink coffee but as usual I was ignored. But I bought em Chicken Fingers from BK. =)

No comments: