Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chastity belt = 200 years ago.

OK something to get off my chest.

No, its not my fake tits.

I know I said I would be blogging about CNY superstitions but haha f that for the moment..we can get back to it later...right now I have one very burning issue.

In today's The Star, some woman politician commented that Kelantanese women "were historically gifted with the ability to succeed in business when given the opportunities and equipped with the necessary skills."

Firstly, let me state that I have nothing against Kelantanese women. But ANYBODY male or female can succeed in anything when given the opportunities and equipped with the necessary skills.

This is the kind of damn half arsed remarks made by people we elect into positions which determine the policies which govern n dictate our daily lives. This brings me to another point. That guy I don't even want to state his name, talking about chastity belts on our women?

HELL NO.

Whats the matter with these people? They come up with the stupidest ideas. Stop imposing chastity belts on our women and saying that since they already use leather n whips n watnot in SM they mights well wear chastity belts out. Thats the kind of mentality our politicians have. You. Are. Solving. The. Wrong. Problem!!!

Address the perps! Settle the idiots who commit crimes against women. Don't make our women wear chastity belts. Thats like taking 200 years backwards. A typical example of how this govt is running us BACKwards. Why punish the women, the victims? I am against this for selfish reasons. Mainly, it reduces my chances of getting laid (with consent, of course), and its just aesthetically unappealing to go clubbing and see well dressed ladies with a chastity shaped bulge under her pants/skirt. At least I am honest.

God knows what other stupid policies they do ... including the upcoming US FTA. May God Bless Us.




No comments: