Thursday, February 22, 2007

OK,ok, here you go. I'm nice.


Well, not to say I've exactly been flooded with fanmail.
But I have received a couple of requests for the X Japan videos and all that...I guess my links on my prev (very emotional) post weren't obvious enough. You could partly blame my IE for that (I had earlier mistakenly attributed the problem to YouTube). 
Now that I have switched back to my other browser (Opera, which is fanfuckingtastic), I can embed videos again! OK. 

So, I've got a couple here...some of which are the same as before. Unfortunately, among the good ones I have on MPEG, these are the ones I can find on YouTube.


If you are a Hide fan, you can't miss it. Part of Hide's tribute video.




The following was the performance by Yoshiki (piano) & Toshi (vocals, albeit in an imperfect voice due to crying perhaps) of Forever Love at Hide's funeral. 




And this one is the actual performance in concert of Forever Love by X Japan. It is self evident from here why X Japan is so well received. Toshi's tortured singing really carries the song, and its obvious from here what he meant when he said he needed to be very sad and emotional in order to sing X Japan's songs.




A photoalbum accompanied by Tears. Written by Yoshiki for his father, he later rededicated it to Hide, and added some lines to the end. This video shows why we love Hide.



Endless Rain. The song is brilliant, but the video is worthy because of Toshi's Chinese-Opera-Man-Pretend-To-Be-Woman looks.




This is the news report in Japan of Hide's funeral, and was also shown over CNN




OK...I promise, no more X Japan self indulgent posts for some time.
Yoshiki.  Hide.








No comments: