Thursday, February 15, 2007

I AM BACK!

*The boy plugs in his phone line and starts up the computer...the modem's lights blink...all 3...and just like that he has been replugged into the virtual world, a familar netizen reentering a familar world*

Its been...over 1 long month, since I last came online. Thanks to the great service of our streamyx n Tmnet, i was without internet access for the last month. boy it sure feels great to check emails, revisit old (virtual) haunts, and indulge in frivolous activities.

so much has happened!

- i drove to singapore, spent a few days there, and drove back
- i received a performance rating at work
- i got in a car accident that totalled my car (thankfully im alive)
- i got thrown into a crossroads where whatever decision i make will affect my career/love life
- i rediscovered some great movies and songs.

ok..this is just a warm up to get me rolling again...adios, over and out!

No comments: