Wednesday, April 25, 2007

ALOHA!~

Whoops...wrong lingo.

Finally! Touched down at the airstrip and the moment I stepped off the plane, I beheld the blue blue sea ahead of me and the salty smell of the sea breeze greeted my fine specimen of a nose.

I'm in sunny sunny Phuket with a whole battalion of my best sei tongs. 4 days and 3 nights of hedonistic decadance awaits us boys/guys/men ( take your pick). All decked out in sunnies, bandanna, sleeveless tee, shorts and flip flop.

The transfer to our hotel took forever but we finally arrived in good time. There's still light and like a true IT geek, I went in search of a cybercafe. Needed to transfer my funds. The keyboards are a bit greasy but so am I so who cares.

Well I'm done, and running off to some topless beach my friend has been raving about. Need to source out the best watering holes, the best place for chicks, need to make our mark and leave a trail of destruction behind us. Will upload pics since I've got tonnes of time anyway here. To all you corporate rats holed up in your little cubicles....suckers!

No of course not, seriously there's more on my mind that I'd like to post about but the waves beckon and I can't resist.

No comments: