Saturday, April 28, 2007

She's Electric

She's cool, she's one-of-a-kind, she's her own island..She's........
.
.
.
Phuket.

Damn it ! I am not leaving this place. *grabs on to a telephone poll*

I've pocketed a sample from the sands of Patong Beach, sticking into a bottle and labelling it - Summer of 2007. Youth is sure as hell not wasted on the young if these 3 nights were anything to go by!

I GOT A TATTOO!! Woohoo! wanna have a look? Write me for my address and you can come visit my place.
I FINALLY SAW THAI- KICKING BOXING!! The throbbing blood thirsty testosterone infested crowd, the raw vibe of just pure brute strength coming from the ring. The sweat, the blood, the glory.
I GOT SEDUCED BY 19298 local girls!! But I am a man of integrity .......................
.
.
.
so I shan't disclose to you what I did with them.
I AM BURNT AND TAN!!! So sick of my naturally fair iridescent glowing skin. I wanna be burnt and I did. I tell you,the pain and the peeling feels great
I SAW SWORD-FISHES, as our ferry made its way to Phi Phi island. I haven't seen clear blue in a long long time.

Of course no experience is ever complete without the now and then bout of sentimentalism and there were moments when I took a look at all my friends and wondered if we'd all be like that in the years to come. Who's gonna be the better dad, who the better husband, if any would be a bachelor for life ( at the rate things are going, that might be me) and if we're doomed to all get fat and boring one day.

I still struggle to find one good all encompassing word to describe this place.Exotic, tropical yet with so much associations with the western world. Most hostels here have got Nordic names. Its almost magic..something about it leaves you in a drugged yet electrified. I swear, I might have even shaved my head bald without a flinch of my biceps. Being with your best blokes that you grew up with is truly a relief from all the complexities that career and the opposite gender generates. Don't get me wrong, I love girls but sometimes all a guy would like is a lil dash of simplicity. Ok fine I'm not exactly the epitome of that either but aiyah, dunno how to explain. You should know what I mean and if you don't either get a life or an imagination!

There's something cool about blogging from your holiday destination and airport terminals. Right, they're hollering...gotta go now. I wanted to blog a bit more bout my favourite topic - Girls! No time! Next time you'll hear from me , I'd be back in the real world. Bummer!

No comments: