Friday, April 06, 2007

Gloriousness!

Gloriousness!

In approx 8 hrs I should be Down Under. Sadly, this won't be the Land 6000km away...rather, it's just 300 plus km South. But I guess I shouldn't complain, right? After all, anything good is welcome. Any break from work is welcome.

Ahh...Phantom of the Opera...[The Phaaaaaantom of the Opera is there.....inside my mind..]

Look forward to returning to Timbre..and Jazz @ Southbank. Ooh.. all my fav nooks & crannies...!

And this time I won't be boarding with friends n relatives as per norm..nope, gonna get meself a HOTEL room! Ahh..

Getting on a bus..reading for 6 hrs..or sleeping...or thinking/planning work related stuff..going to my hotel...running in n out alone...wandering like a lost sheep albeit happily.. solo attendance of above events...calling out old buds...hoisting my camera everywhere I go. Should I be a fake Jap
tourist? Along with the requisite camera slung over my shoulder...maybe I should wear a polo shirt tucked into knee length khaki shorts (with the belt showing) and wear sandals and knee high socks.

[Silently guffaws at ridiculous scene]

Don't see whats soo enticing about Chymes...St James Power Station..frankly, St James is like our Asian Heritage
Row but instead of in a street, in a building. And AHR is better.

Ok...its 5am...I still reek of alcohol..better start packing! Eventful wkend coming up, eventful wkend coming up.

No comments: