Thursday, April 12, 2007

More Moore please

- - -

1) Julianne Moore is hot as she is. 20 years ago she must have set many a young man's heart a flutter. She good.

2) M2M is underappreciated. They good.

3) Atomic Kitten [Whole Again!] is underappreciated. They good.

- - -

Who says women have a certain use-by expiry date? That is capped at like 30 or something? No! I beg to differ.

I want a wife who will age gracefully and become sexier with age.

Ah of course...I can't just not do my part to prevent a tummy. Ok thats irrelevant. Point is.. it IS possible. I am greatly heartened ... Julianne Moore looks great with age. So does Demi Moore. Susan Sarandon would have made the cut
a few years back. How about Sharon Stone? No, not Madonna. Maybe Jodie Foster. Ashley Judd. Carina Lau. QiQi, All these people. How do they do it? I must learn their secret!

I would make a fortune.

See, some of my friends. Their parents no longer sleep in the same room. Perhaps 1 party snores too loud. I reckon
the love is gone. replaced with disgust. the young waif like woman who he married has been replaced by this..this..
vile creature with the bad morning breath, cucumber over the eyes, straggly permed hair, age lines. And the strapping
young man with the solid muscular body..has turned into the phlegm filled, sagging face lines, fat, saggy titted blob
of a male.

Cannot! We must not allow ourselves to age. We must not allow ourselves to go to rot. We cant halt the aging process. But we can minimize its effects! Otherwise, how can we blame the spouse for losing passion when we have
neglected our health? Aesthetics do matter hey, and any1 who denies that is definitely lying. When old..must eat
right, must exercise. Must remain taut.

This aging thing has hit me recently. I used to be able to go days and nights without sleep. Hard drinking, partying,
smoking, had no effects on me. I could dance from midnight til the sun broke.

Now!? Cannot. leg pain when dance too long. Smoke too much? Lungs hurt. Can no longer do 10km as fast as I could. Drinking recovery time has increased.

And I am just 24! No. cannot.

- - -

I have noticed I have a very Neanderthal jawline. Now this probably explains my total lack of aesthetic qualities, especially from the side. Sigh.. no wonder I've had no luck. If you see my face from the side, you will see my entire lower jaw protruding out like an ape.

- - -

A colleague suggested an interesting proposition to me today. Does aesthetically good looking people have a career edge over aesthetically challenged folks? Now...why would she choose ME?!! Right. I play the part of the latter category. Thats where I come in. And then she asked, does taller people create better perceptions, as a leader and watnot? And the truth is.. its true!

- - -

Havent gymmed for a LONG. TIME. now. hence body not feeling good..need to sweat, need to run, need to feel fatigue. i need sports! itchy. ergh. too bad m'sians don't have taste.. all play football..only.

- - -

Also noticed my company doesn't hire fat people.

- - -





No comments: