Monday, August 13, 2007

WK, watch your mouth.

Today got wind from an ex colleague regarding some snarky comments about me made by another ex colleague. You got comments, say it to my face. Don't dis your ex colleagues who beat you out fair and scquare. I bet it hurts to know he lost out though he cheated. Well, there is a God after all.

I'm not a good talker. In most cases I believe in using logic rationale and verbal reasoning to settle disputes. But I am also a rough person with not much class or culture. Except with this guy. I'm increasingly tempted to indulge in that aspect of myself and rearranging his face with my fist and just to see how his mouth looks with my fist in it and his lip split and teeth dangling loose.

But I shall be the bigger man. Eagles always fly above crows. Since I have no doubt that I can physically take him out anytime, I shall just avoid him, for fear of beating the pulp out of his juicy ass and then being labelled a bully.

No comments: