Monday, December 24, 2007

Communication

The older I get and the more experiences I garner under my belt (like Hulk Hogan collecting em WWF belts), the more convinced I am that communication is the key to any successful relationship. And I mean any sort of relationship between any 2 ppl.

With proper constant and correct communications, a lot of problems are avoidable, a lot of issues are explainable, a lot of good things can be improved, a lot of miscommunications misunderstandings doubts suspicions can be clarified and eliminated and put to rest.

So henceforth, I shall endeavour to keep more of my thoughts n desires n emotions regarding my particular relationships past and present off these pages, and reserve them for f2f real life dialogue, which is their rightful place in the first instance. If it is something that needs to be talked about discussed or communicated, it will be done face 2 face. Nothing will be ranted out in these pages that if said aloud f2f would bring us closer together. What is the point of keeping my thoughts to myself and ranting it out here?

No comments: