Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Every step you take..Every move you make..

- - - - -
Our future and hope

Jeremiah 29:11-13

What an encouraging Word this must have been to the followers of Jesus. When our lives don't make sense and our future looks hopeless, the Bible gives us a new perspective. God says, I KNOW the plan for you, so seek Him earnestly with all our hearts but not occasionally or half heartedly.
- - - - -

God, I don't know what your plan is. Only in Your infinite wisdom do you know. Right now my life doesnt make sense. It is spinning out of control, but dont worry, because I have a plan to put it all back together again, and with Your blessing and hand, I am sure I will quickly be right again.

First things first - career suffered severe blows this last 1 week, and must be righted again. 2ndly, got to hit the gym and exercise more. 3rdly, need to tidy up my room, clear out watever remnants of undesirable elements there are. 4th, spend time with the family. 5th - eat healthily and gain weight again, of which I have dropped roughly 3-5kg recently. Emotions should always be kept in check and never allowed to make me lose control - but this was an extreme case, and thus I make allowances for myself.

But the most pressing urgent issue is the one where I have made the greatest mistake thus far. God, please show me the way to help heal her heart. Give me the clarity of mind to know what is right to achieve this, because desire alone is insufficient, and help me right things again. Right now things might not be ideal. I know I will be doubted, looked upon suspiciously, have a low tolerance for error, and every little thing can be a trigger to a very undesirable ending. But I truly care for her and this stuff will be like little flecks of dandruff to flick off my shoulder.

Its not easy. But its OK, because it is necessary, it is understandable. I just want to patiently heal her, make her happy and whole and capable of love again. I just want to remove her hurt, and earn her trust again, and this time I will not fail. With your blessing, I can overcome this.

No comments: