Tuesday, December 26, 2006

There..I'm on YouTube. Your Turn.

I never turn down a ‘sensible’ (i.e. within certain limits) challenge or dare. It’s my competitive nature (of which I am very) and the result of my over-abundance of competitive juices (which normally lies dormant until I get put into a sports situation).

So, I and SOME PEOPLE (you guys/girls know who you are) were talking about various things, and we ended up talking about dares, and silly stuff. Such as me posting a video of myself on YouTube.

“You wouldn’t dare.”
“Damn…don’t say that.”
“No seriously. You wouldn’t dare. You don’t have balls for it. You are not a very big size guy anyway so your balls also not very big hahaha”
“Heck, now you getting personal man! Fine, I will do it, and then I get to dare you on something else!”
“You won’t dare!”

Apparently, some people, after knowing me for many years, still don’t really know me. If you think I am not capable of it, and given the task is a sensible non life endangering and criminal one, I will surely go for it.

And thus I’m gonna go for it even [WARNING:EXCUSES COMING UP] if I have been quite sick and coughing badly and lack of guitar practice and most likely will make several mistakes. So… here goes! You suckers… I win. Now its your turn. [Disclaimer: I really been out of practice and I made several mistakes haha and went off pitch too but fuck you!]

That’s me, with my rendition of Oasis – Don’t Look Back in Anger.



And...you said I wouldnt dare to do one in Chinese too right? Well, I know my Mandarin sucks, and I can't speak/pronounce it well/cant read/write it...but the Mandarin song is coming..

1 comment:

Sam Lim Khai Shen said...

happy new year~!!