Friday, December 01, 2006

I am the minority

Listening to...Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees


The news states clearly [link]:

If you are a Malaysian and you have your own blog, the odds are that you’re a woman, aged 25 or under. Sixty-four per cent of local bloggers are female and 74% of them are in that age group.

Hence, I belong to the minority!

Nothing much to celebrate or discelebrate. Just a fact of life. However, I do wonder whether owning this blog thus makes me feminine and youthful at heart.

I prefer the youthful at heart.

Makes me reexamine my reasons actually.

Last night, at the gym sauna, met some irritating characters.

A) Walks into sauna, feels its not hot enough (only because he JUST WALKED IN the idiot) and proceeds to jack the temperate up a few notches...sits there for a few seconds..jacks it up lagi...sits for a few mins.. starts panting n sighing..coz the heat actually ok starts hitting u a few mins after u enter...prolly cant take the heat..then cabuts.. leaving a bunch of us in there slightly fuming coz now its like damn hot...

B) Those who keep walking in and out.

OK, over and out, time for work. (late already!!!)

No comments: