Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dog Poo

On day 1 of the CNY, I dropped off my mum at some distant relative's house and drove off myself to buy newspaper to read in my car which I would park some distance away, only
picking up my mum when it was time to do so. I do not care much for distant relatives.

So I was happily reading the newspaper when out of the corner of my eye I detected a sudden frantic flurry of movement. I whipped my neck around and saw...something. It could only mean good or bad luck, and it happened right outside my car window, so I quickly grabbed my camera (which is nearly always on hand) and snapped this:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Well done. Neat. Nicely done mate.

Man's best friend indeed. Following his proud act, our canine friend then dug away at the ground ferociously like a bull pawing the ground, resulting in

a) droppings flying everywhere
b) his nails must have poo stuck in them.

I hope it means I get good luck for this year.

No comments: