Thursday, March 01, 2007

Older Girls

                                   Still thinking of Muse's concert...[Blog entry HERE]

You know how girls nowadays like older guys?

For various reasons mostly being:

1) Financial Security n Stability
2) More Mature Personality

Of course, they would like to have it all and add

3) Look Handsome with good body
4) Nice Person who makes their friends envy them for snagging such a catch
5) Parents love this guy

Then of course, being greedy, they also want

6) Can communicate
7) Can cook
8) Loves pets
9) Good music n movie taste
10) Sporty n good with his hands
11) Sexually secure, confident n dominating

Well the list goes on.

I have come to realize, that I too, like older girls. Luckily at this age of my life, I can still refer to females older than me as girls. I wonder when I would have to upgrade that label to 'ladies'. Hmmm....And, surprisingly, lots of my friends also like older girls!

Well, some of them don't exactly have sound and pure rationale for it (unlike, of course, me *cough*). There is the requisite i-want-to-screw-older-women type, who thinks that these women are more experienced in the sack, know what they
want, hence more sexy, etc etc. There is the pervy i-want-to-screw-young-mothers type. i shall
refrain from commenting here because..we might have young mothers reading this.

But why do I like older girls? Ah...its time for work now...I shall continue later.

No comments: