Thursday, March 22, 2007

+ Oral sex = - Breast Cancer = Great news!!!

Hahaha...great news for the lads... and some of em bonnie lasses too!

Apparently according to a recent report, some established scientists have determined that
fellatio
is good [link] for female
s especially when they ahem, ingest whatever liquid substance is deposited in
their uhm oral cavity. The report is hilarious!

Reduces breast cancer!

Hahaha...what, they gonna start milking us guys and offering our essences in nicely packaged bottles for a one-a-day-keeps-b.cancer-away cure?

Well, depending on the milker, I don't think its a bad idea if it really works. But imagine the myriad of possibilities!

Scenario 1

Guy: Come on honey. Give me head! I want head! I'm willing to, I WANT to sacrifice myself, for your health.

Scenario 2

Woman: Wake up! I dont care if your asleep! Get it up! I need my daily dosage!

Scenario 3

Guy: Here, I'm going on a short business trip... here's your 3 day supply. Should last you til I'm home.  Don't be naughty with the milk[pun intended]man.

Scenario 4

Guy: You made out with the milkman!
Wife: I'm sorry no choice the fridge broke down and everything in it went sour! I needed my daily dosage..

And so on and so forth. The possibilities are limitless.

And this case of a Russian man with a 6 inch dick growing outta his arms. What, you kidding me?!

And this woman, with a NIPPLE growing on the underside of her foot. What the heck? Imagine going to the doc and he goes I'm sorry ma'am, you've been diagnosed as having one breast smaller than the other 2 breasts!

Hahaha...kind of unnatural. What is the world coming to!

No comments: