Sunday, March 25, 2007

Parfum...eau de murder

So, I'm revelling in my weekends at KL! Lets see...last few wkends I've been away..KK, Singapore etc...and this is
my first full weekend back in KL while NOT NEEDING to work during weekends...like Ewan Mcgregor sings in Moulin Rouge..

"How wonderful life is.."

So how did I gallivant my youth away instead of doing meaningful, money making, constructive, future building, healthy things? Lets see. 

Friday -Skybar, wasting time sitting idly by listening to irrelevant conversations and feeling awkwardly left out among ppl I'm normally cool with but the view was splendid. 
Like Lunabar, but it was hot inside and risky walking too near the pool. Luckily was rescued by a trip to Maizon with some fellow techno-ish friends. Night salvaged.

Saturday - Ding donged our way to Serdang for brunch and then chilled at The Sanctuary,
which incidentally, is my fav new hangout spot for the mo, and then watching a movie.

I've always been very susceptible to women and their scent. Its like a major attraction factor. I'm quite sensitive to their smell because its very nice and different from smells I'm usually familar with, e.g. sweat of fellow basketball players, own stench, workplace smell, car's musty odor of decomposing cockroaches. Women's smell, especially post shower, just flat out REEKS of feminineness. Its so female.
Its undeniably, indistinguishably, FEMALE. not some putrid male smell or musky cheap cologne or whatever. Can never get enough of it. Also some of the stuff they spray/apply/dab on emselves... also is just darned alluring. So anyway, having indulged in disgustingly and disturbingly detailed confessions of my fetish for X chromosome odours, whats my startling revelations?

Sorry none. But...Having read the synopsis of "Perfume: Story of a murderer", I was deeply fascinated with the plot's premise and managed to wangle 2 unsuspecting friends into accompanying me. I think it was a really good show and you guys should watch it. Very nice touch, more European than American in execution e.g. no explicit gore and violence, no more nudity than necessary, etc. Some familiar faces, and some faces that resembled other stars (I thought they were making cameos but upon some research, realized twas not so). Protoganist gave a good performance.

I would want a whiff of that perfume though!

I shall stop talking about the movie now, no spoilers from me thats for sure, unlike the idiot who sat beside my friend who spoilt the movie because he kept whispering to his gf wht happens next coz the blithering idiot saw it b4.

For Pete's sake. Shut. Your. Trap. Others haven't seen it. What a dickhead.

No comments: