Thursday, March 29, 2007

"I Don't Love You"..but "It's Okay"

Sociologists say that 1 reason why a lot of people arent hooking up with someone else is that people do not go to places/events that they are most likely to meet someone of their own ilk.

For example, middle class ppl don't hang around enough middle class places, or, if you like orchestra, you should hang out at the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra more, or if you are a bookworm, you should join a bookclub and spend your days rotting in MPH etc etc yada yada yada and a whole lot of poppitycock that sociologists are renowned for.

Thus..

I hope My Chemical Romance graces our shores!

I would definitely go!

I might meet my future similarly perverse girlfriend!

Its a sin to ignore this section of its fanbase I tell you. And they have too many good songs..quickly, come here and give me a chance to stand jump scream yell headbang!

On another note, just want to say thanks to all those people who have been writing in comments.
I have not been posting comments up I know, 1 of the reasons being that I feel it might be slightly narcissistic [of course this is subject to change, who knows, 1 day I might grow up and reckon its ok]. However, I do read them all, and really appreciate them. Thanks for the encouragements/compliments and comments. They make it even more worthwhile to maintain this perverse blog of mine.

No comments: