Thursday, March 08, 2007

DRP - I likey

Re-reading last night's post on characters/acting/Calvin/transmogrifier and schizophrenia, it quickly became
apparent to me that I
should stop writing entries when I am really tired. That was a whole jumble of incoherent and incomprehensible hogwash.

Yesterday after work I went to run up Bukit Gasing, which was challenging. Then I went to the gym and burnt 300 calories on the treadmill whilst setting the incline to the maximum 15% and moving at the 'blistering' pace of 5. After my post, I went out for a jog. I had barely done 2 minutes when I reversed and went home, showered for 1 min toptotoe, and hit the bed. I think I was gone before my head touched the pillow.

I am trying to prepare myself for my impending climb to Mount KK. Someone said it's the highest peak in SE Asia.
OK. That is happening in exactly a week, nxt Thursday. I found out all my colleagues are preparing/training for it, and here I am, fagging drinking eating. So yesterday is Day 1 of my prep. Lets see how that comes along. On a friend's advice, I have decided to do at least SOME kind of prep, in order to 'enjoy the journey and the view'. Its not getting to the peak that counts - you gotta enjoy the journey. Righto.

Scanning today's headlines, just some general comments.

Local boy makes good in US music scene - ALWAYS something that makes my day. Surely will support you.

My Fair Lady (The Musical) - is coming to town!! Yay..in May. Must watch. Saw the Audrey Hepburn Hollywood adaptation and enjoyed it mucho. Mucho Gracias, Yvent.

Cabinet issues 3000 APs - Why am I not surprised? This Govt is corrupted to.the.core. And it doesnt even care enough to mask it, blatantly resuming the AP controversy. SAD.

Finally - smooth flowing roads - Now why don't they implement this on our highways as well? Insufficient kickbacks?

OK. Time to go for work. I love DRP. This is what I call real freedom through responsibility. Its 8 45am and I'm blogging at home. Normally, I would be in at work an hour ago. This dept is great!

No comments: