Thursday, March 15, 2007

Lets go, hero

Well!

I am back from the weekend trip down South again! Singapore is a great place to visit for holidays. Working there? Not so sure. Hello again old chap!



I went down for a reason actually...



Mosaic music festival! Regardless of what critics might say, I still like to go to soak in and indulge in the whole music feel and vibe of the place. You ain't getting anything similar here in KL thats for sure. It was great, the festival. More (maybe, if I'm in the mood) on this later. Thats Jose Gonzalez.



As we left the place that night, me and my friend decided to get creative while allowing me to learn my camera functions better. Here we go, my brilliant posing idea, me on the left with the miserable looking dog imitation on my left hand while my right tries to hold the camera steady. Shadows - Outdoors - Night. As Russell Peters would say...Aren't we ..koool?



Though I sound chirpy and rather contrite, in actuality, it is with utmost annoyance that I am typing this.

My favourite light blue beannie, which I used over my time in Australia, is missing!
And my second favourite red beannie is also missing!


Now this is a matter of annoyance because everybody knows it is tough finding a beannie that fits your face just right. And in my entire time in Aus, I found less than 5 that fitted, and of the 3 I brought back to KL, my fav 2 are missing.

And I need at least 1, coz I'm in the midst (tail end stages) of my packing for my heroic attempt on the summit of Mount KK and it has been repeated to me many times to bring my beannie.

OK. Calm chill.

Was in the middle of a theological debate earlier this evening. I can understand why people are so passionate about such subjects but I reckon, aside from the surges of desire to speak whilst listening to the debating raging back and forth, this is a totally pointless exercise. One party is trying to make the other person realize they are wrong and they are correct instead, while the other party is trying to do the exact same thing. Both sides so busy trying to get their point across that neither is actually accepting any points. So theres no point in saying anything coz you mights well be yakking gibberish. Everyones got their own points and reasons so lets just leave it at that.

I've had so many topics cross my mind that I want to blog about, but I've been revelling in my new found free time (rotated to a less hectic department) which I have frivolously wasted on absolutely trivial activities.


Well its 2 30am and I have to be awake at 5 30 so I reckon I'm a gonna log off now. Stay tuned for my return on Sunday night.

Most critical item: Is my portable music playing device filled to the brim with adrenaline charging songs? Check.

Cool. I'm ready. KK. Here I come.

No comments: