Monday, May 21, 2007

Nothing in particular

So it's been a 1 week hiatus from my blog, the place where random thoughts generated in my non
stop motor brain gets plastered for all the world to see. The week has been utterly utterly busy,
and I've had no time to blog, due to the absurd 14-hr-a-day demands of this project, and my immaturity
that manifests itself in my steadfast refusal to allow 'work' to interfere with my Life.

Throughout, so many blog topics kept occurring to me. I wanted to write about politics. I wanted to write about
work. I wanted to write about music. I wanted to write about friends. I wanted to write about nothing in particular. Couldnt remember/decide what to write.

Just now rushed home from work to take my mum out for dinner, as I'm given to do nowdays as a
means of spending time with her. We just made it before last call. Actually, our maid's contract was up and she 
is back in Indo and me and mum now split the duties and it's really no joy for me to come home late AND cook
dinner for us, unlike before this totally time consuming project started, where I enjoyed coming back and trying
to cook the various dishes that I used to serve up back when I was in Melb. 

OK, an hour til bedtime...shall do some reading...doubt I can finish it though..having trouble staying awake. =)

No comments: