Monday, May 14, 2007

Tatou? Tattoo? Tatou? Tattoo?

OK, besides that they are both Gauls, what does Coralie Clement and Audrey Tatou have in common?

They share a very significant fan - moi.

I like Coralie Clement coz her songs are all v nice. And I like Audrey Tatou coz ... well, its illogical,
but its just something about her performance in Amelie. But it was SLIGHTLY affected by her
portrayal of Sophia in The Da Vinci Code. Oh well. =)

So, Tatou, or Tattoo? Speaking of which, I have long desired to pierce my ears, ever since HS in fact, BUT coz
my mum says that if I do that, it somehow will lead to me having no money, and me being a total money slut, I
decided not to do it. Anyway, so since I want a tatt or a stud, and I cant have a stud (ahem though it
 doesnt mean I cant BE a stud but sorry I digress) I thought why not a tatt! But the idea of something that cannot be removed,
unlike a stud, is a bit scary. I mean tatts are for life arent they? What if I'm out picnicking with my future gf's
family and they see it and they are like incredibly wary of and anti me? For some conservative reason. Maybe they
are just some Puritannical types or Mormons, I don't know. With the advent of religionism today...

So anyway in Phuket I decided to get a fake Henna one just to see how it looks and if good then me gets da real
deal. So we get to choose our patterns right? So I was browsing thru her selection...and I ended up doing this jus
coz the drawing looked cool nice and VERY familiar, like I'd seen it somewhere b4 but I dont know where. Sorry
this is the only pic I have of this tatt..




And then today, I was showering... and then it hit me where I'd seen it before!




No wonder it looked so nice and familiar! Bloody hell I went and tatted myself after my
SHOWER FLOOR'S SIEVE!!!

well done alex.


No comments: