Sunday, May 13, 2007

Seduction

I don't get how some people think RnB, like the crap churned out by 
Craig David & Usher and their brethren, is so seductive. Wiggle a bit here, wiggle a bit there. Doesn't do it 1 bit
for me. You know whats good?

- - - -


"Seduces Me"


Everything you are
Everything you'll be
Touches the current of love
So deep in me
Every sigh in the night
Every tear that you cry
Seduces me

All that I am
All that I'll be
Means nothing at all
If you can't be with me
Your most innocent kiss
Or your sweetest caress
Seduces me

I don't care about tomorrow
I've given up on yesterday
Here and now is all that matters
Right here with you is where I'll stay

Everything in this world
Every voice in the night
Every little thing of beauty
Comes shining thru in your eyes
And all that is you becomes part of me too
'Cause all you do seduces me

And if I should die tomorrow
I'd go down with a smile on my face
I thank God I've ever known you
I fall down on my knees
For all the love we've made

Every sigh in the night
Every tear that you cry
Seduces me seduces me
All that you do , , , .. Seduces me

- - - - - - - - - - -



Now that's one helluva seductive song, isn't it? I think it is. The plucked guitar intro...the suggestively breathy
vocals...the very words...the up and down rhythm of the music where it builds to a crescendo and then goes
gentle again...dim the room and light up a couple of candles..flickering..casting shadows on the wall...sheets of
silk and satin...a 4 poster bed with drapes...letting ur finger gently trace every curve...oh alright alright you
bloody prudes...I won't go on. Reputation at stake here, and for those who know me, what little thats left of it
anyway. There's another one..it's off the OST for Unfaithful (hah!) and it's called Ai Du and it is by Ali Farka Toure.

Perfect at a low volume, both. Of course there are others, but I guess there's only so much corn and cheese my
dear readers can devour in one post, right?

A sexy woman is one who doesn't even need to try, but merely by being herself, on a subtle level, posseses a
certain sexiness and allure that subtlely drives one to the dangerous brink of loss of self control..when mad
thoughts, some bordering on criminal, are sent racing through another's mind. 

I reckon I should stop RIGHT HERE, and go do something like take a cold shower, play some sports or something.

But just before that, to close this post, a lil something from Elton John's Original Sin (imagination required):

Oh the furnace wind
Is a flickering of wings about your face
In a cloud of incense
Yea, it smells like Heaven in this place

I can't eat, can't sleep
Still I hunger for you when you look at me
That face, those eyes
All the sinful pleasures deep inside

Tell me how, you know now, the ways and means of getting in
Underneath my skin,
Oh you were always my original sin
And tell me why, I shudder inside, every time we begin
This dangerous game
Oh you were always my original sin



Oh yes...my original sin. =)







No comments: