Sunday, October 14, 2007

Church

Notice how my blog post titles are getting realllly boring. But hey at least they score full marks on brevity.

I am really enjoying my church sessions, which is something you can bet that I definitely wouldnt have expected myself to say a few months ago. After attending FGA a couple of times I realize they have expanded a lot and have really grown and become very rich. They have chapters everywhere! Its quite commercialized but still I can identify a little bit of that retained familial feel. Its been years since I attended regularly (as a teenager) but now I am committed to attending it more often. I tried another one, DUMC, which Melissa also blogged about, (t'is cool knowing you were there as well but unfortunately didnt see u). as she so aptly wrote, after a hard night partying on saturday, if people ask u where your going in the morning on sunday, and u say the dream center..hahaha.

k whatever. not exactly in the best of moods due to some badly organized and irresponsibly coordinated event by a colleague that led to my schedule being disrupted.

today's church session was really good. am very happy. it has answered several of my questions which has been hitting me recently. i will blog about this in my very next post.

seems like every session i go to the service is speaking directly to me. hahaha.

a few wks ago, we prayed hard for some fellow brothers and sisters..members of the congregation who had various illnesses like depression and cancer. i found myself praying harder than ever for their recovery, with tears rolling down my face. what i'd really like to know is...

are they on the path to recovery? dear god, please, strike this disease from their bodies...




No comments: