Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Poke Me

ERGHHHHHHHH.

Whats the difference between me now and those cute wombats at a petting zoo?

NO DIFF!!

We are both trapppped, surrounded by high walls, and cannot run anywhere, nor do what we truly feel like doing. We are just stuck there surrounded by people. Feel free to oggle and poke me. Feel free!

Actually, the wombat has it better because it is CUTE and CUDDLY and I am not. All sharp angles elbows and bones.

Also, at least the bugger is out in the sun. I wanna b out in the sun, not cooped in in this office with artificial lighting and air circulation, breathing in ventilated airconditioned air. I want...

- To strip and wear shorts only and run around vast open green rolling fields with lots of sheep
- To put on my adventure gear and go high falutin around jungles, streams, swin amd wade in rivers, stand under the cascades of a waterfall, get muddy dirty and scratched while white water rafting
- To feel my muscles pulling me through the water as I kayak over waves and across seas, to feel the strain of the muscles working, and to look and see it bulge
- To get hot sweaty and dirty wearing my headband and playing intense street ball under the sun
- To do physical stuff without a shirt under the sun, either repairing a fence, painting something, or doing something mechanical and machine related with my hands and preferably a tonne of grease. Restoring my bike sounds fun.

Dont want to die a slow fat meaty flaccid white pasty death sitting in offices as my mid section expands.. NO.. NEVER. OK now, time to eat. And..exercise!

Thank god for company forced leave. Woo hoo!

No comments: