Monday, October 15, 2007

Gifts for women

Its tough to choose gifts for women. Ergh. Don't understand them at all!!!

And lingerie?! Don't even talk about it. I have absolutely no clue what the hell...all I know is lingerie got 2 types. One wear for the top looks just like a normal bra with some lacy stuff and 2 cups. 1 looks just like normal undies but with more lace. So what the hell? Whats the difference whats the big deal. Call a spade a spade. Hence, call it a lacy bra. No need to invent whole new terms for it.

Normal undergarments come in many colors eg blue, skintone, white, black etc. Lingerie seems to come in only white black or red. To me, buying lingerie us an exercise in controlling embarassment. very difficult to see myself doing it. feel like a perve, a lech. some more need to choose. cant i just.. i dunno...wear a mask and enter the damn shop. just...pop in zoom to product zoom to counter pay (in cash, faster, give exact hence no change needed) and zoom out. total time in shop 10 seconds.

and went to bodyshop trying to purchase a bottle of .. massage oil. searched watson but apparently they carry no such products. thats the extent of my ignorance. so in bodyshop...used my engineering way of asking questions to distil down the list of options until I was stuck between 3 choices. suddenly i was the center of attention as the v arious salesgirls amusedly look on as i analytically asked questions to narrow my choices down til i made my decision. i think they were also just as amused at my ignorance.

ergh wat a nightmare situation. wish it was a sportsgear or computer or guitar shop instead. at least i know my way around.

"oh is that massage stuff too? [dips a finger in it n smears over arm and try to rub]. how come it isnt oily? (er sir, thats body butter.)" right, i knew that.

No comments: