Thursday, October 11, 2007

I AM BACK!

In another week, it will be exactly 1 month since I last blogged. Wow, has it already been that long? Time sure flies, does it not?

And I did not miss blogging, nor was there any such strong urge. I think I will slowly feel less and less desire to blog and eventually, I will stop altogether. Well, I guess it had to come right? Eventually, when other more pressing matters push themselves to the fore. Real life and such, that I cant escape from.

I wouldn’t say the future looks bleak, though I sure sound melancholic and morose. It’s not like the rest of my days will be purely wake work sleep wake work sleep. But I can sense and predict the routine and predictable life I will be leading. Wake, work, leisure, sleep, wake work leisure sleep, save, get married, etc, interspersed with plenty of holidays and an everyday lifestyle that involves movies, DVDs, books, lots of snuggling and cuddling, tonnes of music and drinks. Throw in some sports and exercise activities. There is other stuff to look forward to in a life like that, especially if there is someone special to share it with.

No comments: