Thursday, October 11, 2007

Holidays!!!

Well, where have I been?

You wouldnt believe this...I don't either...I was in Paris! And THEN I came back for 1 night, and the next morn immediately flew to... MELBOURNE!!!

Yep, my second home, and I was reborn there. Revitalized, rejuvenated, you name it. And being in PERFECT company, I cannot really cannot ask for more.

To the 3 Js who were there, you know who you are, you made me holiday beyond perfect.

But I will talk about my holidays and post photos in a later post. The highlights of my hols, believe it or not, involved looking deep into myself and coming out a stronger, better, more mature person. Its the internal changes that really made it great. But come come...enough of this.

Depressing weather aside though, Melb really is beckoning for me to return...return...

1 comment:

jb said...

one of those J's was me right? right? RIGHT?!?!?! hehe. we love you too, alex. take care. be good. don't do anything we wouldn't. stay true to yourself my dear, dear friend. it was great seeing you, truly truly truly. and listening to you talk, share memories. it was like nothing had every changed, all those many years ago when we were still young and impressionable. don't worry that you've done wrong. we all have. you are one of the most blindingly honest people i know. and even after everything you've told me, i still think of you the same way.

hope kl is treating you well! melbourne suits me, but i miss kl SO MUCH (sometimes). having said that - melb really is a very livable city. :)