Friday, October 26, 2007

Really ramblings

I had so many things swirling around my head, banging around my skull, begging dying and jostling to be first in line down the slide of veins & nerves that connect to my fingers in order to be first to be typed out...

Unfortunately, as with 80% of the other times, once I sit here and actually type.. I've forgotten em all.

Luckily, a couple of issues stuck.

I think my body is trying to tell me something.

Seems like I am never 'full' these days! I am perpetually eating/wanting to eat/able and ready to eat and I never feel full. Whats the matter?

Is it a reaction to emotional stress?

I don't know. It's just like this huge insatiable monster that needs to constantly be fed fed fed. Like a bottomless black hole I am. I never feel full.

I guess it might be a mixture of under eating the past 1 month, combined with the emo stress. Nevermind...since I am hungry, since I am dropping weight and muscle like crazy, I might as well eat eat eat.

Moving on...

My car is a dodgy piece of metal. It consumes petrol like a minister takes bribes, which is to say, unsatiably, and has no pickup power or speed, the tyres are dodgy and the gearbox is cranky. All in all, I'd gladly trade it in for a LeRun with Shimano 6 speed m-bike with 26" alloy rims and front/back suspensions. At any rate, the idea of purchasing a car has been popping in and out of my mind with increasing regularity nowadays and is becoming more n more difficult to push away. Financial prudence wise, it's either the Vios or City. But after driving the Camry in Melbourne (rented car, sadly) I am totally sold on it. Totally. I want it! But it being a rather large car, I also harbour secret dreams of buying a Civic. Looks nice, powerful, fast. I've driven each of the above cars b4 and frankly, I'm happy with either the Camry or Civic.

But, if I boiled it down...right back to my last year in Melb.. the car I really had set my sights on, and would have purchased had I gotten an offer earlier, is the...de de de den...[drumroll please because it's not often I obsess about cars]..Mazda 6!

Why does very good things in life cost an arm and a leg? Luckily the very best things in life are still free, such as the gf's affection (not really!) . *pat* *pat*.

Please... give me a windfall...

Envy those lucky bastards who drive powerful cars courtesy of richie rich parents. But what the hell, my mum bought me a condo, for which I am eternally grateful, so least I can do is buy my own friggin car. But let it be known, I want a good car not for image purposes, but mostly for the driving experience and if you drove my current car around a bit, you'd understand what I mean, you bastards who take for granted your powerful cars you.

No comments: