Friday, October 12, 2007

Gay Paree 1

Ferris Wheel on the Place De La Concorde!


So, Paris, became a photography adventure. It was fun! Travelling with my camera, experimenting with angles, colors, different settings...trying to capture the feel of things. Anyway to cut a long story short, here are some sample photos:


Taken at the Louvre. Sepia is good.


The Louvre as well!

And for those who have been bugging me no end to show you some photos of me in Paris, and to those who refuse to believe I was there...:


And to those who STILL refuse to believe...yea yea you know who you are..haha...yea yea how could ALEX just drop it all and run off to Paris right? So irresponsible right? Like...no way...Alex do things step by step.. plan rightly.. not so impulsive..well..here you go my furry doubters:


Argh rats. Time for work. More later!


No comments: