Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Argh! It happened again!



Am I the only one who think that those short bulky guys using those new ab curling benches and doing it fast look like little toads on morphine?




Argh it happened again!

Went to the gym last night after work to run off some unhappiness...and then...went upstairs (this is at FF @ The Curve) to get some leg exercises done. So I am sitting there about to start my routine and I hear a loud, well timed "UHHH". I'm like WTF? So I ignored it and started my routine...a couple of reps in, another "UUHHHHH"...and now I'm like thinking "ok mate, pipe down, stop clamoring for attn and show off ur manly primitive vocal inclinations"..then he goes UHHH again. Well, when I completed my reps I got off the machine and subtlely turned to glance..at this guy uhh-ing away.

Well.

There we go again. People who just don't seem to get it - do not make guttural sounds in public!

And if you have big arms and shoulders but still wear tight tops, consider working on ur midsection! Else you just look like a huge chunk of potentially-bullet proof human.

Then theres the nutcase egomaniac who thinks he is ultra strong, piles on a shitload of weights, and when everyone is happily into their set, concentrating, a LOUD CRASHING METAL sound will jolt everyone and distract everyone and prolly make some of us jump right out of our skins aka Calvin (in Calvin n Hobbes). Hello!? If cannot lift, dont show off la! Pile on what you can comfortably do... don't do 6, 7, and then halfway on the 8th and then 1 quarter on the 9th time and then just let go and send the whole contraption crashing down.

So inconsiderate.

1 more thing about M'sian gym goers.

Why oh why do we NOT bring along A PERSONAL TOWEL? For christsakes, you. do. not. have. million. dollar. sweat.

Please place a towel between you and the machine cushion ok? Let the towel absorb some of ur sweat n grime.

And 1 more thing - I recommend we use gloves.

Why?

Well, when people grab onto those antifriction bars, the roughness of it scrapes off the skincells on ur palms which hey presto promptly stays on the bars. Who knows which and how many dirty sweaty bugger's palm's skin cells (and you do not want to know where he has been scratching) are all over the bar, and you proceed to come n leave some of your own while picking up others'..

Sharing ain't caring my friends.

No comments: