Sunday, November 26, 2006

Shameless for Scarlett

OK. I must confess my perverse appreciation for Scarlett Johannson. All of you also got someone or some people whom you appreciate for their beauty and whatnot right?


Just find something about her very pretty. And sweet. And intelligent. And funny. Which all adds up to..sexy.


In 'Scoop' (with Woody Allen and Hugh Jackman) she had the whole journalist look going as well...aish...how could Hugh Jackman control himself in that pool scene!? If it was me I'd have to look away all the time or get caught admiring and blushing. No way I could have done that scene. Haha maybe if my entire below-neck body remained under the water. Very good self restraint Hugh...wonder if he was thinking of his 80 year old neighbour as a self control technique..


And in 'The Island', she played her character so well...just made me want to step out and say HERE WOMAN DONT YOU WORRY LET ME PROTECT YOU, FOLLOW ME! And then wrap my arms around her. I think it is called 'the need to protect' or something that our incestuous Sigmund Freud dreamed up..


In 'The Prestige', the moment I knew Hugh was insane was when [caution, spoiler ahead] he sent away Scarlett to Christian Bale. Definitely gone-case.


I think in The Island...it must have been love..because...they were programmed to not have desire and *those* kinda emotions at all..so whatever they felt must have been pure n untainted..

If she smiled like this while saying 'sign over a blank cheque', I JUST might be hypnotized enough to do so..



So fierce.

Anyway..to each man, his own.

Peace, Alex

No comments: