Monday, November 13, 2006

Ribs and Pasta!!!

Can't sleep!!! Not sleepy!!! Hungry!!!

How!

I keep thinking of those cold Melb winter nights... when if I was hungry I'd order in RIBS and SPAGHETTI AMATRICANA (extra chillies please, yes sir!), SOUVLAKI, GARLIC BREAD & MILKSHAKE.


Ahh...

And watching a DVD from VideoDogs..I remember watching 'Sideways' (good show) in precisely that manner, while sipping a glass of red...ah the joys of being overseas and not working full blown.


Why is it I can't sleep when I need to be awake in 6 hours time and I know I should sleep?

I know.. it is coz I know that once I close my eyes the wkend is OFFICIALLY over and SOON its time for work again. If I sleep, I know what awaits me. And I don't look forward to that.

So...I try to max it and lengthen my wkend this way...so silly.




2 comments:

winkris said...

i miss La Porchetta pizza... mmmmmmMmmm...

Curio said...

yes!

my fav was the one on rathdowne where that mafia guy got shot. i really liked that place. til they shut it down due to that stupid killing.

one time my friend ordered a main sized carbonara...he still has nightmares about it..think it could have fed 3 ppl easy