Friday, November 24, 2006

Becoming jaded...



First off. Big props to JC for introducing me to...Lasse Lindh - C'mon Through . It's been keeping me up the whole night! I love it.

Lasse Lindh
C'Mon Through

it ain't so easy to love you true, account of all the rattlesnakes and all that makes you blue
but it's worth it, i love the thrill
come, come, come
c'mon through, c'mon you, come dig right into my heart
what is the body if not a place where you store all anger and happiness and pain
but it's worth it, i love the thrill
come, come, come
c'mon through, c'mon you, come dig right into my heart



Simple...haunting...it inspired me to, after like, a year, finally pick up my guitar again, and inspite of it having just 5 strings, trying to figure out the chords at 2 45am, in spite of me having to face the Director and his cohorts tomorrow in a top level meeting.


Please play the song! Its really good. Haha..

Had dinner with the Boss and his cohorts today. Boss is getting married next month. He was basically telling us:

Who cares whether or not you marry the woman you love, or if you love who you marry. Just marry a woman who loves you more, who you can control, who is willing to bend back for you and not cause too much trouble. When the s*x becomes not so good, just go and f**k outside. You wake up, work, go home, sit there, she is following you around, muttering grumbling nagging complaining whining and you just switch on the telly, sit there and eat in silence while she goes on and on, ignore her, and then, you go and take your shower, and then you sleep.

I am sorry, but I so do not agree!

I just feel really sad for him. What on earth must have happened to him to make him feel so jaded? Why like that? What kind of life is that? Why would you want a woman like that? You want a girl who is independent, who has her own mind, has her own character, who is able to think for herself, who is an individual, who carries herself with self respect, etc. Not a simple dumb 'yes husband' kind of woman. Ew. You want a spunky spirited gal, with character. Someone that after a long day of work you can come home to, and just relax and chill with them, and perhaps, when you are more energetic, have some meaningful, intelligent discussions.

How can some people become so jaded? Is this the 21st century social dilemma?

Really you want to go home and do that? Is that what life is about to you? Thats kind of sad isn't it? And then especially, messing about outside. What if you contract STD?

A wife is to love, hold, cuddle, share your moments with, understands you, etc. Not just yes sir no sir may I sit down sit do you want me to bend over sir. Aish..might as well go and marry a sheep.

I admit, I am not so idealistic and dreamy anymore, but I still yearn and hope to meet someone special to share stuff with. Feel like telling him don't get married la, that poor girl, will be in for a shock.

Hope when I am 30 I will not be like that, but will be happily married...

Wish me luck!

No comments: