Sunday, November 19, 2006

Incestuous Colleagues

I don't get it.

Wouldn't they feel awkward next day?!

Last night, was the company annual dinner. After that we proceeded to Velvet. And then, I saw my colleagues touching feeling each other up and down, dirty dancing and the likes.

Hmmm....

OK, the girls look good. I give them that, granted, and, nobody would believe me if I said otherwise so mights well just get it out.

But I found it weird that the colleagues could .. do all that.. and then.. go back to work in a professional setting nxt wk and face each other and be all normal.

This guy from HR... was soo professional when he hired me...he had my respect. But now that we've been out a few times and his true self has surfaced...my opinion of him has changed drastically. Just goes to show how one should never judge based on first second or even third impressions. And news spreads fast as well.. once a sleazebag..alwiz stuck with that label..

. . . . . . .

Incestuous colleagues aside...have just got to say that in the entire night, the last 1 hour was the best part..when I disappeared from the bunch of sweaty roving bodies n hands and ran off to the mainroom..thank god for H, G, KT and the gang...how can any1 dance to RnB? please!

btw i mean for guys ok. girls, i totally understand (and dig it as well).

but c'mon guys.. standing there...not doing much.. not moving much..shake 1 arm here... shake 1 leg there... and, for some others, cop a feel here...cop a feel there...no feel la wei

but with trance...u can just stand/sit there n ENJOY THE MUSIC..the BEAT...the BASS...got pattern ok.. got timing...cannot simply stand there shake a bit like RnB...its dynamic.. its fast.. its aggressive.. its physical.. its violent...u get swinging elbows and an odd kick...step step step.. whole body gets worked up.. ur in ur own world..u express woteva...can jus retreat to ur own lil corner.. hide there..and .. do ur thing...with the BASS. now thats real dancing - the rest are just wannabes.

. . . . . . . . . .

No comments: