Monday, July 16, 2007

Corsica

So a friend introduced me to this website right?
Where its like…I searched for a couple of songs and its like got its own AI intelligence thing. It popped up on the side this recommended list of songs to suit my tastes.

That’s what I’d like to believe. Maybe true maybe not.

Point is… all the songs were good! Sitting here, work thoroughly taking a backseat, moving v slowly, stupid smile on my face.

Rosenstolz, Debelah Morgan, Van Morrison, esp my beloved Van Morrison.

Reminds me of those days in Rowden White, in btw classes, popping in for a nap, or propping myself on the cushions re-reading Tintin, listening to Van Morrison, among all the other trapped in the 70s/80s students with their retro clothing.

They even got ‘Amours Interdits’, the first classical song I learnt on the guitar! How did they know this is exactly the song I want to listen to now? And Paul Weller…this site is scary. It reads my mind / mood via my fingertips.

No comments: