Tuesday, July 24, 2007

When violence is justified

Turn the other cheek! Violence is never justified! Oh yea, yea, right. Gimme a break u idealistic craps.

Allow me for a while to assume I have superior martial arts fighting skills.

I would not hesitate to take down someone if the person was harming someone else. Yep, taking the law into my own hands, I am the law. I hear these stories of people going around robbing, killing, raping, beating up, cutting tendons. It is getting more and more brutal each fucking day. And I am supposed to just fucking sit around and hope it doesn't happen to someone I love, or hope and pray this stuff will stop, or that the cops will catch these fucktards?

uh uh. Don't think thats gonna happen anytime soon.

I hate sitting around on my scrawny haunches. Give me a stick, a good stout stick aka Little John's, and super teleport speed, and a black belt in Karate. I would peer into my little crystal globe, and where there is a rape/rob/kill/cut tendon case about to happen, I would appear, and absolutely mutilate the shit out of the motherfuckers. If they steal, I would break their fucking fingers so they can never again steal. If they rob, I would break their elbows so they can never again hold a parang. If they rape, I'd tie them up, get them erected, and then slice away their penis inch by inch. And pour lemon juice on it after each slicing. If they kill, I'd get their loved ones in front of them, and kill them slowly, one by one, in front of the motherfucker. And then take him out.

Justice, my style.

No comments: