Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A nation of incompetents

DIGI. The yellow man by right should be following me wherever I go. But it is not!!! There are plenty of places where I don’t get a signal. Even in my VERY OWN BEDROOM!! Well done u folks. Truly the smarter choice.

Do u notice how we just, as a nation, seem to accept technical glitches, crap service, crap everything? We just accept n move on. Hence its so easy to manipulate us. We r such a malleable lot. Traffic lights spoilt? Ok la just.. jam jam jam like fuck and use pure aggression n close eyes n just hentam through. No power? Ok la just suffer the unbearable heat n keep calling tenaga just to get their response maaf tuan cable dah rosak. Streamyx problems? Thank you for calling TMNET hotline. Please hold as all our operators are busy at the moment. Your call is important to us. Beethoven plays.

Sigh. Gotta launch a frickin molokov cocktail into their premises. But oh wait I got a better idea. Since we r just supposed to just accept incompetency right? What I propose is that I shud get my hands on a bunch of condoms, perhaps poke a hole in it, perhaps expose it to extreme light, then leave it in the aforesaid unsuspecting doofus rooms, and when their contraception don’t work…heh heh…I’d send them a nice little note with a dose of their own medicine.

But wait. Their poor wife is innocent. Ok cannot.

Just cut the fucker’s brakes.

Ok cannot might hit some innocent guy.

Bloody hell…so unfair. Just stuff itchy powder down his underpants! Oh yea, that would be good.

No comments: