Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fairy Tale

My Mandarin is not good. But theres this song I really like very much.

Always understood only bits of it. FINALLY I found the translation! In an unlikely place. THIS is the song that made me want to re-learn and pickup the piano all over again.

The video is priceless. If I think back to all these times we spent together doing stupid things and laughing and acting all silly n having a gd laugh, indulging in each other...and I imagine it was us in the video and how we would no longer do all that stuff..it kills. I can so relate to that guy, and what he did. I would do the same. Its..too..painful..I can't take it.



Its funny how sometimes you'd think if, tragically, situation X happens to person A then you would react in manner Y. You'd be so sure of it. But in reality, when you really get down to it and imagine it, surprisingly, its not A or B or whoever that draws out manner Y, but it turns out to be C that really knocks you out. Who secretly wormed a way into thy heart when you were not looking, not planning, not expecting, and prob not even conscious of it, and suddenly one day it just creeps up on you that omg.

Terrible as it is, sometimes it really takes some life or death situations to knock some sense and perspective into our lives. Or to put people in their rightful places and prioritize where they fit into our lives.

No comments: