Tuesday, July 03, 2007

If you're not the one...

"...Regardless of what happened before, tell me everything about what happens from now on."

I want to be there to see you smile.
I want to be there to hold you when you tremble.
I want to warm you when you shiver with cold.
I want to stroke your hair, comfort and shield you from the harsh world outside.
I want to hold your hand and feel its softness.

There are some people you can never get enough of. You can't stop yourself wanting to see them, and enjoying time with them. You could be doing nothing or something, it didn't matter. And when you see them, you can't stop smiling. Yet you are too shy to let that be seen. So you never glance at them. And when you are not seeing them, you start the countdown til the moment when you see them again.

When I see those old couples, bent, still holding hands, and deeply in love, I get touched. Thats what I want. Thats who I want to be.

People fall in love. Then they break up, get divorced, one party dies. Then they...fall in love with another? Is that possible? Aren't you only meant to love, truly love, once? Is our heart capable of loving, and then moving on? Doesnt this taint the sanctity of the previous rship? Some say no, you honor n treasure n never stop loving em, but u can move on, u can love again. Well, then, arent you being unfair to the present love by clutching to the past?

Love. How many chances does one get at it? Have I blown my chance? How many shots at happiness is every person given? One? Unlimited? How can a person hold another, look into her eyes, and say I love you, and truly mean it, and one day in the future, do the same with another girl? It doesnt make sense. You can actually LOVE more than 1 person in a lifetime, albeit not simultaneously? Don't think so. So when you say it to them, only 1 you meant it.

Ah...confusing. NVM. Thats wat Tony Parsons does to me.

Good Youtube video.. I like. <<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRy6NzmJJb8>>

No comments: